Tooth Bleaching in Lewisville, Texas
Teeth whitening is the most common procedure in cosmetic dentistry because it can quickly give you a dazzling and brighter smile. With one teeth whitening visit your teeth will instantly look healthier and you will look younger. When you first come into our office Dr. Verma will go over all your teeth bleaching options to let you know which whitening treatment is suitable for you.
The Process To Whiten Teeth
- First the dentist will protect your gums and if necessary, the roots of your teeth
- Then a professional strength bleaching solution is applied
- Often a special light or laser will be used to make the bleach work faster
What you need to know about Whitening Your Teeth With Our Dentists
- Potential side effects include tooth sensitivity or gum irritation, which are usually minor and clear up in a short time.
- Dr. Verma will tell you if you are likely to develop sensitivity based on the condition of your teeth and gums.
- Tooth sensitivity or gum irritation can become more serious if you use over the counter ill fitting trays.
- Teeth whiting will not affect existing crowns, veneers or fillings.
With these things in mind, teeth whitening is still the most popular and cost effective way to dramatically enhance your smile.
With these things in mind, teeth whitening is still the most popular and cost effective way to dramatically enhance your smile. If you are considering teeth whitening then talk to Dr. Verma and together we will come up with a great plan to return your smile to it’s better brighter days. Call our office at (214) 750-8000 or click the link the below to schedule your appointment.