Best Dental Veneers in Lewisville, TX By Our Amazing Dentists
Veneers can improve your smile, its a thin shell of porcelain that bonds directly to a tooth to improve it’s color and shape. A veneer generally only covers the front and top of the tooth. They can be used to close spaces between teeth, lengthen smaller misshapen teeth or whiten stained or dark teeth. When teeth are chipped or beginning to wear veneers can protect them from damage and restore their original looks.
The Tooth Veneer Process
It takes two or more appointments to restore teeth with veneers.
- On the first appointment, your cosmetic dentistry dentist shapes and roughens the teeth. Then take impressions to get precise working models of the teeth. It’s on these models that we artistically craft make veneers to exactly fit the prepared teeth.
- On the second appointment, we clean and polish the prepared teeth. Then we use an adhesive to bond the veneers to the teeth.
Benefits of Affordable Veneers for Teeth
- It can give your teeth a natural-looking appearance without being detected
- Porcelain based veneers, are resistant to staining
- Veneers are extremely durable due to the material they are made of and can last 10 to 15 years.
Dental Veneer Vs Dental Crowns
The main difference between a dental crown and a dental veneer is the amount of tooth that each one of them covers.
- Veneers only cover the front surface of a tooth.
- Dental Crowns are typically used to cover the entire tooth structure.
Call our office at (214) 750-8000 or schedule your appointment with the link below and let Dr. Verma give you a beautiful and natural look with veneers.