If you have missing teeth, it is essential that you replace them. Not only might you be feeling self-conscious about your missing teeth, but there are other issues that go along with missing teeth.
Without all your teeth, chewing and eating can destabilize your bite and cause you discomfort. This generally leads to uneven wear on your remaining teeth, but there is also the propensity for your teeth to start shifting. Ultimately, this can mean you will be dealing with even more missing teeth in the future.
Dental Implants in Lewisville To Replace Missing teeth
Tooth Implants are a great option for replacing missing or badly diseased teeth. A dental implant offers comfort, support, and stability. And hands down, it is as close to a natural tooth that a tooth restoration can be.
- Dental implants restore your ability to chew food properly.
• They fill out a face that may otherwise look sunken in because of missing teeth.
• They don’t need to be removed for overnight cleaning and soaking.
• No adhesives are needed.
• You’ll feel more confident to show off your smile to the world.
• Each implant is created to fit in perfectly with the look of the rest of your teeth.
Top Rated Dental Implant Dentist Lewisville Tx
Dental implants are not for everyone, but if you’re in good health, have healthy gums, and have enough bone structure to support an implant. A simple visit to our office will reveal if a dental implant is the best option to restore your smile to its absolute best.